Welcome to Nannup Hideaway
Enjoy the breathtaking & exclusive surroundings of our hidden sanctuary, Nannup’s best kept secret!
Located just 10km from Nannup town centre overlooking the Blackwood River Valley & local wineries, our elevation & panoramic views from the third highest peak in the region are unique to any other accommodation in the area. And we have 3 styles of Accommodation to choose from.
- Our Cottages offer absolute peace, privacy, total seclusion high in the treetops, with 2 fully self contained balcony spa cottages nestled into the property, surrounded by deep Australian native bush (Jarrahwood – 2 bedroom / Treetops – 1 bedroom)
- Two Executive Suite Suites (Lake View – with Kitchenette / Garden View), adjacent to the main house on a separate wing, be treated to privacy and luxury with your own ensuite and private entry.
- Two Deluxe Suites (Bordeaux / Tuscany), inside the Main lodge on the 3rd floor, with a shared but separate large Bathroom with Shower, Bath, Vanity & Toilet. Enjoy the warmth and comfort of our beautiful Tudor style home.
Perfect for a secluded Romantic escape – see our Packages , an overnight stay passing through Nannup, extended stays to re-balance your senses in nature for a wellbeing experience or an adventure getaway cycling and hiking, our recently launched ‘Soothe Your Senses Retreat Packages’ or facilitate your own Retreat Group offering our Yoga Space area with indoor fire & Infrared Sauna – it’s all here!
How can we assist in making your Hideaway one to remember?
Looking for a gift for the holiday period, or just needing a quick & easy BUT BEAUTIFUL getaway where we take care of everything for you?
Our Overnight Hideaway is just the thing your looking for!
- 1 night Executive Suite Accommodation ( Garden View OR Lake View )
- Panoramic Views, Seclusion & Privacy
- Aromatherapy DoTERRA Oils for Ambience
- Complimentary Bottle of Champagne & Chocolates
- 1 Gourmet Tuart Cheese Platter for 2
- 1 Country Style Cooked Breakfast on the Deck for 2
- Use of Fluffy Robes
- Late Check Out 12 noon
Secure your date by
What our Guests say
‘ First time here, we had a lovely stay enjoying the view, spa and peacefulness. Finished with a beautiful breakfast on the main balcony. Thankyou’ .
Nice warm room looking out to balcony and overlooking the valley. Very pleasant overnighter, and a good launching point to explore the rest of the Nannup area.
Fantastic place, I still talk about and recommend to friends as the most relaxing and peaceful place we’ve stayed (and we’ve stayed in a lot!!) Beautiful views, log fire and a spa on the balcony. You’ll wake up in the morning, get the fire going, grab a coffee, step outside and feel like you are in heaven. Love it!!
Leisa is the most caring and generous owner of this beautiful property who goes above and beyond to ensure her guests have the best possible experience at Nannup Hideaway Spa Cottages & Retreats.
Stunning and tranquil surroundings. Welcoming & accomodating host. Comfortable and clean accomodation… We’ll be back for sure! Sam & Vinnie